Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Change - A New Place to Call Home


We've moved!  After struggling for 2 or 3 years about where we should move to (like the beach) we ended up staying in DC.  I can't say I'm happy about that part and I was really ready to leave this place behind but I am truly happy with our new home and the fact that it's a single family house.  No more parking lots and mailbox kiosks for us!  I love that I have my own mailbox now with one of those little flag thingies on it:)  The boys seem to like it so far and since we are still in our old neighborhood, not too many changes for them to deal with.  So far they are loving the big backyard and 15' trampoline.

Most of the boxes are unpacked and I've managed to even repaint the boys rooms to make them feel like "their" rooms.  Muffin's was lavender so you know that had to go!  I hope to share our progress as it goes along.

You can see the lavender on the right wall.

All done!  We've since had new carpet installed as well:)


I guess my next home will be at the beach.  Fingers crossed!

2 comments:

Danifred said...

Congrats! So excited for you guys. Love watching all the transformations to make it your own.

*Jess* said...

I love that green color!