Saturday, April 12, 2014

From City to Shore

For at least 9 years I have dreamed about moving to the beach.  When I am near the shore I am calmer, I sleep better, I am at peace.

Well a couple of months ago we made the decision to do just that, move to the shore.  I've packed boxes, listed our home for rent, obsessed over schools, and got quotes from movers.  And now that I am standing on the edge of a dream realized, I find it paralyzing.  I'm agonizing over my decision...is it right or is it wrong?  What if I make the wrong choice and everyone is miserable?

Change is hard, even when you really want the change.

3 comments:

The Captain's Wife said...

Gah! I am so totally jealous! I say if your heart says shore, and the family is onboard, then do it! You can always come back to the city in time. Good for you!

*Jess* said...

I'm so excited for you! I think it will be a perfect fit!

Rebecca @ Unexplained X2 said...

You ARE??? That's incredible. Change is hard, but this sounds very awesome. The years I spent at the beach were some of my favorites and I intend to return at some point. Have faith!