Sunday, November 10, 2013

Coming Up for Air

Wow!  What a fall it's been.  Between work, hubs new job, 2 boys in baseball and 1 also playing soccer I feel like I've been running a marathon since Aug 31st!  I also shot 2 weddings and carving out time for editing with our busy family schedule and a full time job proved challenging.

It's been a good fall though.  Next weekend will be the first since it began that we haven't had anything planned.  So I'm "planning" on doing nothing:)  Puck just turned 9 this past week.  I still can't believe it.  9, it just sounds so old.

Hopefully I'll have more time to write down our adventures but for now, here's some updated photos of the boys.  Enjoy:)

Muffin, age 6.  Sporting Miraflex frames for his Amblyopia.

Puck, age 9.  Fell in love with baseball this Fall.

1 comment:

*Jess* said...

wow, they have grown!!!