Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Mid-Year Resolutions

I guess it's really past mid but I've been thinking about all the changes I really want to make in my life.  New years resolutions usually don't stick so maybe mid-late year ones will! 

Here are my wishes, in no particular order...

 
Eat Fresh, unprocessed food
 
Get my kids do eat LESS processed food
 
Learn to love cooking and do it better
 
Pack my lunch daily
 
Lose weight, even just a little
 
Go to bed with a clean kitchen every night
 
Go to bed earlier
 
Spend more time reading at night with my kids
 
Drink more water and less soda (and no I can't give it up)
 
Go on more dates with the Hubs
 
 
These seem doable to me.  I think I'll hit the grocery store tonight to get my ingredients for my The Fresh 20 lunch plans I just purchased.  I actually purchased the dinners too but as a non-cooker I'm not sure I'm ready for that.  Since Hubs cooks most of the dinners, I'll concentrate on eating better during the day. 
 
 
Saying 'Goodbye' to summer.  The boys on our last day at the beach!
 


1 comment:

*Jess* said...

I'm addicted to soda, too. I can get myself down to one 8 ounce mini can of coke a day, but that's it.