Wednesday, July 24, 2013

New Direction

For a couple of weeks now the Hubs and I have been walking on egg shells while waiting to get the official word....a new job offer!  It all finally came through yesterday.  I couldn't be more thrilled for my family than I am right now.  Instead of treading water as we have been for years we will now, thanks to this new incredible opportunity, be able to improve our quality of life.  We will be able to make different choices.  

We may eventually be able to live in a place other than Washington, DC:))). If you know me at all I don't need to tell you where I would go! 

I feel like we can now start living our lives:). Change is good for the soul.  

For the first time in a long time I feel content.  All my anxiety is gone!  



2 comments:

*Jess* said...

exciting!! good luck with the new adventure!

raisingmiles said...

YAY! many blessings to you.