Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Forward?

Do you aspire to be more?  
Do you want more for your family? 
Do you want more for yourself?

I recently had a discussion with a close friend and I gathered from that conversation that where she is in life now is all she wants.

It got me thinking because I don't feel exactly the same way.  I want to continue growing, improving and moving forward. I want to have the most secure financial future for our family.  I've never been one to stand still.  I always felt like each phase of life was a stepping stone to the next.

I'm not done achieving new skills and meeting new goals.  I want the best life I can possibly create for my family.  

Thoughts?  How do you live your life?  Have you arrived at the finish or are you on a journey?

1 comment:

Rebecca @ Unexplained X2 said...

Happy with what I have, but always want to grow. Journeying...that's what I do, but sometimes it's hard to get started!