Saturday, February 9, 2013

Saturday Snipits


  • Puck had his best week in school academically yet this entire year.  I'm really proud of him for that.  I'm really hoping to see his grades bounce back on his next report card.
  • Then he got in trouble for teasing other kids.  -It's always good-news/bad-news!  :(
  • I'm hoping to sign Muffin up for swim lessons since we won't be playing soccer this spring.  Once the cast comes off, I'll sign Puck up as well.  We will be ready when summer arrives!  I'm ready now...
  • Muffin turns 6 this week.  I can't believe it.  We are going to have a mini surprise party for him on the night of his birthday.  He is growing into the coolest kid.  He makes me laugh everyday:)
  • I have to force myself to spend time on me and to take better care of myself.  I've been so distracted with all my other responsibilities and everyone else.  I need to eat better, sleep better, and get at least some moderate exercise!  
  • Maybe I should just accept that the entire house will never be clean and tidy all at the same time.  It really stresses me out though.

No comments: