Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Happy Birthday Muffin!

You changed my life when you were born. You amaze me more and more everyday. Shy but strong, you take everything life throws at you in stride.

At 6:

•You can count to 100 by 5's and 10's.
•Read! It's amazing.
•Swim Like a fish and getting better all the time.
•You like to take baths in my tub because you can go "under" and swim.
•You like to have privacy;). I respect that!
•Just tasted Peanut Butter without a fight and said you liked it.
•You run off the bus and jump into my arms like we haven't seen each other in weeks.
•You give great kisses, hugs, and snuggles.
•I love that you remind me your Dream Light goes off after 20 minutes.
•Video game addict! Mario, Sonic, and Zelda!
•You must have the Dog sleep almost on top of you!
•You demand we sing "You are my Sunshine" to you every night at bedtime.

If superheroes were real, you would definitely be one.

I love you!!!!

4 comments:

SmartBear said...

Happy Birthday to your little guy. He sounds like such a sweet little soul. Mine turns 6 this weekend. So amazing how time flies.
Hope you are well.
Best,
Tina

Rebecca @ Unexplained X2 said...

Love love love...happy birthday to both of you!

Rebecca @ Unexplained X2 said...

This is just perfect!

Rebecca said...

Love that Superman demands a good lullaby at his ripe old age!