Friday, January 11, 2013

New Banner!

Yay!  I finally completed my new banner.  This time I used PicMonkey http://www.picmonkey.com/.  It was super easy and if you used to like Picnik, before it shut down you will love PicMonkey.  It has a lot of features I would usually get out of Photoshop but in a much easier way, plus lots of fun extras.  Go try it out and let me know what you think:)  I created this banner using the Collage feature and then I saved and re-uploaded to add the text:)

Now I'm going to enjoy my first glass of wine of 2013 and relax:)  Ahhhhhh.....



1 comment:

For the Love of Naps - Sarah said...

I use picmonkey too. It's a bummer you have to save and reload to add the text. Miss picnik. Need to put in time and effort to figure out photoshop elements.

Hope you enjoyed your glass of wine. GREAt banner.