Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy January!

I've been fixing up my blog a bit, it was screaming for a facelift.  Still need to make a new banner but need Hubs to put Photoshop back on my computer.  It recently crashed, again.  I updated the 'About Us' page and I'm happy with it.

I love the first few hours of January 1st because I haven't have enough time to break any of my resolutions yet;)

Muffin made it to midnight last night for the 1st time.  All the kids were having a blast spraying each other with silly string and blowing horns.  He was mad that it was time to leave and as we were walking up the stairs to bed he said, "This is a stupid holiday!"  That kid cracks me up!

Bordem has definitely set in with Puck.  Being stuck in the wheel chair it already wearing on him.  I think going back to school is just what he needs and honestly the boys need some time apart.  The bickering is about to reach an all time high...

Hubs stayed up much later than I did last night and has promised me a nap today.  I'm already looking forward to it:) ZZzzzz.....

Otherwise on tap for today is laundry, putting away the remains of Christmas, and refereeing too bored little boys!

Happy New Year!!!!!

3 comments:

Tezzie said...

LOVE the new look! Happy New Year, my friend <3

The Empress said...

It's a great look. SO CLEAN. Something I'd like to do. I really would.

Rebecca @ Unexplained X2 said...

I'm not a huge fan of NYE either...I'm with him!