Friday, January 11, 2013

Friday Night Leftovers


I'm tired. It doesn't matter how much sleep I get, I'm always tired. Suggestions? Maybe I have sleep apnea...hubs does and wears uses one of those masks to keep his air way open at night so he isn't woken up 10 times. Could that be happening to me? I REALLY don't want to use one of those things, but I always feel horrible when I wake up. I'm often congested so that doesn't help either:(.

I'm so freakin' glad it's Friday that I could jump for joy. Now, if it was the end of the work day, I would do a cartwheel.

I lose steam at the end of the day. By the time I work all day, get home, help with homework, do the dishes (Hubs cooks- thank God) struggle to keep up with the laundry, bathe the kids, put them to bed. By the time I get them into bed and asleep I have little left to do anything else but sit still. I'm always disappointed that I didn't finish everything on my to do list the next morning.

Geez, this is turning out to be a pretty negative post....ok good news:

I just received a signed Wedding Contract for photography:))). Yay! I love shooting weddings and want to do a lot more:)

Puck is almost completely done with the wheelchair:). I'm so proud of him, what a trooper. He hardly complains about his cast at all! Amazing!

I got my new iPhone 5 this week:). LOVE IT! Hated to spend the money but my speaker went out and no one could hear me talking. Siri, I have to say it awesome.

New private post here on MUSINGS!

 

No comments: