Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Cooking

I like to cook but I'm not that good at it. I love to search for healthy recipes. I'm a sucker for a great photo of a recipe. I won't even consider cooking it if there is no photo!

Hubs does the cooking, thank heavens. I think that is the one thing that keeps this working mom from going right over the edge. Honestly, if you work full-time and have to cook I feel really sorry for you. Why he cooks I do laundry, or pick up, or general keeping up with everything else. I usually do the dishes, that seems to work for us.

But I'm getting of track. Last night I prepared 2 meals. Ground beef stuffed tomatoes and potato soup. The tomatoes turned out good enough for me to eat. Then I prepped everything for Crock Pot Potato Soup. It's simmering right now, while I'm at work. I hope it turns out and I hope Hubs will eat it. He usually won't eat what I cook. I'm not sure if its really because I'm that bad or because he's so particular. Anyway, I hope it's good. It was 10 degrees fahrenheit when I left the house this morning so I'm really hoping for yummy hot soup.


1 comment:

For the Love of Naps - Sarah said...

sounds like great teamwork. The cleaning and the cooking are two things I HAVE no idea how working moms do it. Because I can barely do those things and I am at home and they just wouldn't be a priority if my time was more crunched. You go girl! You juggle a lot...and lucky you to have a hubby home in time to help cook. That isn't an option for us.