- I'm so glad it's Friday and I'm so glad next week is Spring Break. Even though I'm not "off" like the boys are I did manage to get 2 days off so we will hopefully plan something fun to do. I'm also just excited that I won't have to get their school clothes, bags, snacks, and lunches etc. prepared each night. I hope it get's warm so I can take them to the ice cream place they love:)
- Hunger Games, Monday Night! I can't wait:)
- Muffin is currently obsessed with Honey Nut Cheerios. It's nice to have a change of flavor around here.
- Muffin had his little Easter Show at his preschool. I had to work but the hubs took a video for me. This kid did so awesome! I wanted to cry it was so amazing to see him on stage in front of all those strangers(big fear), singing, and doing an awesome job with the had motions. Way to go kid!
- Puck. Is. So. Grown. Up. Ahhhhh!
- I fell asleep last night on the couch watching "Failure to Launch" on TBS, it was a really exciting Friday night, what can I say?
- I've realized that I need to up my game wardrobe-wise for work. I'm spending a lot more time in the office and now that I'm 36 I need to look the part. I'd love to hear ideas on how to do this on a tight budget. Also, I'm not that good at putting outfits together so I usually keep it simple but I love the looks I see other people coming up with.
Go sample the other leftovers from some great chefs over at Danifred's place!