Monday, December 31, 2012

Years End

I can't say that 2012 was my favorite year.  It's been a long year with many ups and just as many downs but be that as it may, we have arrived on the last day.  I do love the idea of a restart, a do over, a clean slate.  It's hard not to set resolutions for the new year when the idea of a completely fresh start is sitting right in front of you.


  • Improve my memory - I'm so forgetful
  • Put the laundry away after I fold it.
  • Lose 30lbs, once and for all!
  • Walk my dog EVERYDAY because he deserves it.  
  • Be more patient, even if I'm tired.
  • Go to Church
  • Be present.

Seems simple enough.  Happy New Year:)

3 comments:

melissa said...

Yes, seems simple enough! and seems like some wonderful changes ahead! Wishing you all the luck for your new resolutions this year!

Hoping your little man is doing well :)

Rebecca @ Unexplained X2 said...

I HATE putting the laundry away!!! Poor dogs really get the short end of the stick, huh?

I got better on the church thing this year. That may be the only thing I got better with!

Life with Kaishon said...

Oh! That laundry is the bane of my existence! I hope you have a beautiful year. Love, Becky