Saturday, November 17, 2012

Friday Night Leftovers, on Saturday

 
  • I am so guilty of blog neglect and we have had such a fun and busy fall that later in life I will have probably forgotten all the cool things we did.  I will try to get back on the blogging train.
  • Speaking of that.  Have anyone out there ever printed their blog into a book?  If so, how did it turn out?
  • Puck is playing Winter Futsol (it's like indoor soccer).  He is really coming along and we hope he will build more on skills before the Spring.  He needs a little endurance training...
  • Did I forget to mention we got a new kitty?  Her name is Pepper. 

  • I'm really not excited about Christmas this year.  I hope I can get into the spirit soon.  It really is my favorite time of the year.  Maybe I should just spend some time on Pinterest.
  • I will knit a scarf this winter if it kills me.
  • Lifted up the rug that's been in our family room for eight years...ewe.  Must purchase new rug on payday!
  • I might get to go to Vegas next year with the Hubs on his conference for work.  I've never been that would be so fun.
Please go show Danifred some love and share your leftovers!

2 comments:

JEN said...

Such much to blog about, so little time!
Kitty is so cute.

Tezzie said...

I've been really out of the blogging world lately, too... (heh...obviously, since I'm commenting on a 1½ month old post ;D)

Love your new kitty...Pepper is adorable!!