Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Pumpkin Carving

It's been awhile since I've posted pictures of the boys so I thought today would be a good reason.  You really won't believe how big they have gotten.  After coming through Hurricane Sandy last night I was awaken by 2 boys begging to carve their pumpkins!  I hadn't even sipped my first cup of coffee before I was scooping out pumpkin guts.

Puck is turning 8 this weekend.  8.  I can hardly believe it.  We've got a sleepover planned for a few of his friends.  It ought to be a "fun" night.  Muffin is doing well in Kindergarten and has continued to patch his eye to improve his Amblyopia. Enjoy the pix!

As you can see they are still in their PJ's!


Showing Mom how he wants his face to be carved.


He did almost all the work by himself this year!



No comments: