Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Long Day

It's been a long day and it's only half over. A horrendous commute this morning not to mention a challenging morning at work I wish I could lay my head on the desk and go to sleep. I've got a PTO meeting tonight too so I better find some energy somewhere.

The boys have been staying up later and later so bedtime has been challenging. By the time I put them in bed I am so exhausted and drained from the day I don't make enough time to be patient and snuggle and read books. I feel guilty for this. I want them to get the best of me, not the leftovers. Some nights I just can't give anything more. I vow to change this! They grow bigger everyday. Going through the baby clothes now and deciding what to give away and what to donate. It's so sad folding all those tiny clothes for the last time. I know that I'll blink and they will be teenagers...

No comments: