Monday, October 8, 2012

Cleaning House

I've had it with packed closets, marked up walls, and wear & tear on my house. No one seems to notice but me so I've decided to repair it myself. Slowly, mind you. I can't fix it all but I can certainly bring it up to a standard that I expect for myself. I painted Pucks room last week on my day off and I forgot how fulfilling it can be to complete a home improvement project.

I can't do it all but the things I can do I will just start crossing them off my list one at a time. Next up...my office:)

In addition to fixing up my house I will also be concentrating on fixing up myself! I can't believe how much weight I've gained and ignoring it isn't going to help. I'm starting a new plan this morning and I'm hoping this will get me back into my favorite jeans before winter is out.

Take pride in my surroundings. Take pride in myself. Be happy:)

1 comment:

For the Love of Naps - Sarah said...

You go Girl!
I am in the same mindframe.
REogranizing...doing some stuff to the house that I am tired of waiting for help with. And working out/eating better is on my mind. Do you use an app to track fitness or food log stuff? I have been using Myfitnesspal. Let me know and we can cheer each other on!