Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Fish Bowl

Not that anyone is even reading anymore but I have been unable to blog.  Truthfully, I started blogging as a way to talk about things that were deeply personal.  I saw it as therapy.  Now I feel like I'm swimming in a fish bowl and people that know me IRL are reading without letting me know they are reading and so I just don't want to say anything at all.

I'm just not sure where to go with this blog.  I miss reading your comments and I'm so behind on all of your blogs and for that I'm sorry.

Not sure what to do...

4 comments:

The Captain's Wife said...

You could create a private blog that you add readers to, and link from this one when you do updates. That way even people that read this one, if they clicked the link, would get access denied. I have a private one, as does Danifred (Sippy cups), and that is how we use it. You can keep this one for your generic posts and updates on the boys, and the other for the "meat". i would miss you if you stopped blogging, missed you over the summer :)

Tezzie said...

Ditto what The Captain's Wife said... I totally get where you're coming from. I've fallen off the blogging wagon lately, too, and I suspect that IRLs have found me. So, my private space feels invaded and I have to edit my thoughts and words. That said, I'm too lazy to do the private blog thing (you might remember I tried that before), since the times that I need to vent private stuff aren't enough to warrant maintaining two spaces.

So, yeah...I feel for you. Whatever you decide to do, I hope you'll stop by to say 'hi' sometimes when you have time :) I'd miss you if you 'disappeared'!

*Jess* said...

I still read :)

Melissa said...

Yes, I would do a private blog like Danifred did. This one can be just for your kids and then the private blog can be about your true feelings and you would get to monitor who gets to see it and who doesn't.