Saturday, July 7, 2012

Friday Night Leftovers - Careful it's Scortching Edition

  • It's going to be 106 degrees today and I have to work...outside.  Hopefully it won't be more than an hour and a half.  Not looking forward to that.  I'll be photographing a large swim team.  Wish me luck that I don't pass out and land in the pool with my camera.
  • Great report at Muffin's Pediatric OP appointment yesterday.  In 4 weeks he has gone from 20/70 to 20/40 in his weak eye with glasses on!!!!  This is a HUGE improvement and means that the patching and Atropine drops are working:)  I'm so glad.  So we have to keep up with our current regimen for 6 more weeks and then we can start to taper off.
  • Vacay countdown has begun.  We will be heading to St. Augustine for somewhat of a family reunion.   I can't wait to take my boys to the beach where my husband and I celebrated out engagement.  Puck and Muffin are so excited about playing with all their cousins (also boys) as they never get to see each other.  So along with the countdown, comes laundry, shopping, and overall prep.  
  •  I love my boys <3.
Please join in the dinner party and bring your favorite leftovers to Danifred's table!  Tell her I sent you!

2 comments:

SmartBear said...

So glad you have a vacay coming up! And it was 110 here yesterday. It's awful! Glad the eye treatment is working. My son had to patch both eyes and has had 2 eye surgeries so I can SORT of relate. It's scary...
Hope things keep looking up! (and the temps go DOWN).
Best,
Tina

Danifred said...

So glad to hear his eye is improving! That is such great news. I love St. Augustine, can't wait to hear all about it.