Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Muffin's 1st Soccer Practice

Monday was Muffin's 1st practice ever and he rocked it!  Hubs and I had a blast watching this kid cruise around the field strutting his stuff.  He was totally excited about wearing his new uniform including the little strap for his glasses (that makes his ears stick out, lol)!
Posing for the camera, a rare event!







High 5 the coach.

Making new friends.

Leader of the pack!
We can't wait until next Monday to do it all over again:)  He has never smiled so much!

5 comments:

The Captain's Wife said...

great memories being made in those pics!

For the Love of Naps - Sarah said...

we signed Henry up for his first soccer season and I am so curious how he does. Your son looks happy, proud, and I am sure it gives him a nice release of energy. There is nothing like sitting on the sidelines and watching your kiddo thrive!

Rebecca @ Unexplained X2 said...

These pictures are way too adorable. I think you just convinced me to sign the Crazies up!

L. Merical said...

Oh my! So stinking cute! Go Muffin Go!

Melissa said...

This is so awesome! He has come a LONG way. I can remember when all he wanted to do at T-ball practice was play in the dirt. Love Muffin Man! :)