Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Mid Week

OK so it's Wednesday and this is turning out to be one of the longest weeks I can remember.  Hubs has been down for a few days with a nasty stomach bug and his mom (our daycare provider) is also down.  That makes for quite a stressful week full of juggling schedules and work.  I've got a on-location work and sales meetings that involve driving and working late plus PTO work and Muffins got 2 doctor appointments.

...and it's only Wednesday.

If I try to look on the bright side then atleast tomorrow is Thursday, one day closer to the weekend. 

Today Muffin is back to the Audiologist after not doing well on his hearing check at his 5 Year Well Check appointment with his Pediatrician.  He just got glasses on Saturday so I'm really hoping his ears are ok!!!

Cade in his 2nd pair.  He prefers the blue but likes to change it up occationally:)
He is doing stellar with the glasses, BTW.  I think he just looks so adorable in them and I'm so happy he has taken to them so well.  I think he likes them so that tells me they are working. 

I need to make more time for Puck.  This is a very important goal for me.  I am way too hard on him and he is being such a good boy in school this year and such a good big brother too.  Puck loves to help daddy cook and yesterday helped me match up all the socks while I was folding the laundry.  I want to nurture our relationship so that it stays strong through those tween and teen years that I know will be here before I know it.

My 1st Love

Being a mom is what I am most proud of.  I hope they always feel how much I love them and how important they both are to me.

2 comments:

Rebecca @ Unexplained X2 said...

I think it's so hard to nurture relationships with boys. I'm really struggling, but it's so nice that you're noticing that amongst everything else you have going on. It's those little moments that he'll remember...matching up socks with Mom...not being snapped at b/c he didn't put the dryer sheet in the garbage but used it as a tissue instead! LOL...maybe not your son, but definitely MINE!

Danifred said...

Puck is looking so grown up these days. They need to STOP growing up so fast!