Saturday, March 31, 2012

Friday Night Leftovers

  • I'm so glad it's Friday and I'm so glad next week is Spring Break.  Even though I'm not "off" like the boys are I did manage to get 2 days off so we will hopefully plan something fun to do.  I'm also just excited that I won't have to get their school clothes, bags, snacks, and lunches etc. prepared each night.  I hope it get's warm so I can take them to the ice cream place they love:)
  •  Hunger Games, Monday Night!  I can't wait:)
  • Muffin is currently obsessed with Honey Nut Cheerios.  It's nice to have a change of flavor around here.
  •  Muffin had his little Easter Show at his preschool.  I had to work but the hubs took a video for me.  This kid did so awesome!  I wanted to cry it was so amazing to see him on stage in front of all those strangers(big fear), singing, and doing an awesome job with the had motions.  Way to go kid!
  • Puck.  Is. So. Grown. Up.  Ahhhhh!
  • I fell asleep last night on the couch watching "Failure to Launch" on TBS, it was a really exciting Friday night, what can I say?
  • I've realized that I need to up my game wardrobe-wise for work.  I'm spending a lot more time in the office and now that I'm 36 I need to look the part.  I'd love to hear ideas on how to do this on a tight budget.  Also, I'm not that good at putting outfits together so I usually keep it simple but I love the looks I see other people coming up with.  

Go sample the other leftovers from some great chefs over at Danifred's place!

5 comments:

Jeni said...

Thank you for stopping by with some comment love...it was getting pretty lonely on my blog :) So glad you get a couple of days off with your boys and wishing you fantastic weather and great times. I need the same help with work wardrobe, at 36, on a budget, but in plus size...ugh! I like Pinterest and Polyvore for ideas, but finding it in budget and size range is more of a challenge. Any upscale consignment shops near you?

*Jess* said...

No wardrobe advice from me (I'm lucky to find a t-shirt that I can nurse in AND hide my post baby belly!), but wanted to say I'm proud of Muffin for his performance, too!

Karyn said...

I can't wait to see the Hunger Games, but am waiting to read the books first! I am number 11 on my library list so hopefully it doesn't take too long!

Danifred said...

Hunger Games- wasn't it just awesome!?!

Rebecca @ Unexplained X2 said...

I work on a budget as we're a one-income family, but I think it's important to know what works for your body. I know that Ann Taylor Loft works for me, so I wait until they have a great sale and use my budget wisely. I purchase cross-over items as well as things that I'll wear for a few years. I also go during double-savings card times so that I can go back and get a few more things that I'll "need" as well as share them with my friends. Who couldn't use $25 off of $50??