Sunday, March 25, 2012

Aspergers?

I feel like tomorrow is the first day of the rest of everything.  Tomorrow Muffin goes back with me to see the child psychologist.  We have all of our surveys filled out.  I have stacks of paper containing all the evaluations he has had in the past.

I just keep rolling the words around in my head...

Does my son have Asperger's?

Is it possible?

But he's doing so great....  Maybe he is just unique.

What would a diagnosis really mean?  Does it really matter?

I guess we'll find out.

3 comments:

*Jess* said...

For us, a label or diagnosis only means ONE thing in our family... that we qualify for services like OT, ST, ABA, and feeding therapy. I know my son was still Jayce and that he was not his label :)

Hugs to you as you guys go through the diagnostic process!

Danifred said...

Thinking of you. Hope all went well. Hugs, Mama.

Rebecca @ Unexplained X2 said...

This is how far behind on blogs I am! I hope it all went well, but I'm skipping ahead anyway...