Saturday, February 11, 2012

Friday Night Leftovers


Today is Muffins big Bounce House Birthday party with 25 of his closest friends...We only go big like this for the 5th birthday and we did it for Puck so Muffin gets the same.

I bought an overpriced Mario Brothers Cake and this morning when we woke up the pipe with Mario had fallen over, super.  I hope Muffin appreciates it.

I can't believe it's been 5 years, what a journey we've taken with this kid.  Tomorrow is his REAL birthday.  I love you little man!!!

Our Wii is broken.  That means we have to buy another one.  I hate buying things twice:(

Why do they call Valentine's Parties at my kids school "Friendship Parties".  I think that's stupid.

The only posts I ever write anymore are Friday Night Leftovers.

Please go visit Danifred for more fun leftover thoughts from this week!

5 comments:

Tezzie said...

Happy Birthday, Muffin! Hope you have lots of fun :)

And, over here, Valentine's Day is usually called Friendship Day, and not just in schools. I kinda like that people have that option...that way those with no "significant other" don't need to feel left out <3

Karyn said...

I like the idea of Frendship Day. I remember being a kid/pre-teen and thinking that Valentines day was the most icky day of all (besides all the candies and chocolates of course!). I like that the school is putting more emphasis on friendships than relationships at such a young age!
In all reality, I still hate Valentines Day!

Jeni said...

Happy birthday to your little man! I've also been quiet on the blogging front, but trying to be more consistent with it these days. Have a great week!

Rebecca @ Unexplained X2 said...

"Friendship parties" are stupid...you should petition the school (anonymously)!

I miss your posts...I wish you'd do it more often...just sayin...no pressure...well, maybe a little, but in a good way...I'm going now.

Danifred said...

I hope the party was wonderful! You need to come out to where we live where Christmas parties are still Christmas parties and Valentine's parties are for Valentines.