Sunday, January 15, 2012

Friday Night Leftovers


I just can't seem to get this done on time but at least I'm blogging again, which in and of it self is a miracle.

Earlier in the week I had the worst day at work I have ever had.  I blew a big sales presentation in front of my boss and he was very mad and disappointed at me.  I was humiliated.  I cried and cried and cried.  I wanted to go home and crawl into bed and never come out.  I sell this program all the time and have a great track record as far as closing clients but my nerves just took over and I couldn't control them.  It took about 2 days but I picked myself up out of the mud and for that I'm proud.  It made for a very long week.  I'm glad we are in the middle of a 3 day weekend right now.  Even though I wish the kids had school on Monday.

Hubs seems to be back tracking on this baby thing.  He has lots of rational reasons for not wanting another baby.  The usual, money, time, and attention for our other kids, etc.  I don't know how to explain what it's like to be a woman and how that wanting feels.  For me it's like a power from somewhere else.  I just know I'm supposed to do this one more time....He said the door isn't completely shut but he has to want this too or it will never work.  He'll just be resentful later.  I'm trying to be happy and thankful for the kids I do have, and I am.  I just know that I will regret later in life if there is never a 3rd.  It's not completely about having a girl although I would LOVE to have a daughter.  I just don't know if it's going to happen.

Muffin is going to Kindergarten in the Fall.  I just can't believe it.  Amazing...  I'm planning his 5th birthday party which is just under a month away!!!

Finally got some enlargements of the boys hung up on the wall.  They look great and make for the beginnings of a decent family photo wall.  I'll try and snap a shot of them later to share.

Yesterday, while the Hubs was out with his guy friends watching football I cleaned our bedroom.  It was so nice to go to sleep with out laundry baskets and crap strewn all over.  I think I actually slept better because of it.  Today I plan to tackle the bathroom:)

Go snack on some more leftovers with Danifred!


4 comments:

*Jess* said...

It took a long time for my husband to come around with this whole third baby thing. Don't lose hope :)

Danifred said...

Sorry about the work stuff. Having an off day is normal, unfortunately it sounds like it just happened to be while your boss was there. Ugh.

Hope you guys can figure out the baby stuff!!!

Rebecca @ Unexplained X2 said...

I was wondering what happened at work, but didn't want to ask. That sounds terrible...at least you picked yourself out of the mud. What else could you do, right?

Kindergarten! YIKES!

I love a clean bedroom...if only I could find someone to take care of mine!

CanadianMama said...

This is crazy! I just blogged about the exact same thing today. Wanting another baby and yet knowing we are done. Heartbreaking!!