Thank goodness for Danifred's FNL. It gives me a reason to sit down and blog. You should come play with us too! I was too busy last night drinking Black Box wine and watching coverage of THE wedding to do anything else, so here is my Saturday edition of FNL.
- On Monday, the UPS truck is going to roll up with my brand new Canon 7D camera! I CANNOT wait. I am so excited to get my hands on it! I have waited so long and have worked hard enough to finally pay for this, my DREAM camera...ecstatic doesn't even begin to describe how I feel.
|Click HERE for image credit.|
- Muffin has a fever again. I started his ear drops right away. I'm hoping this stops it in his tracks. He is missing his T-Ball game today, so once again Coach Dad has to go coach a team of kids without his own son being there...Uggg. Poor Hubs:( I guess that means we will be hanging around the house all day, which honestly is just fine with me.
- I thought the Royal Wedding was fascinating. I'm always a sucker for a love story;)
- Had lots of inquiries for Photo Bookings...not enough time in May, oh my! It's good news, bad news I guess.
- I'm happy to report I have been losing some weight...slowly but surely. Seeing the ounces come off everyday keeps me motivated. Yeah, bathing suit shopping may be less torturous. Wait, whom I kidding, Hahaha!
- 3 more weeks until my best friend gets married. Can't wait to celebrate her big day and I even love the bridesmaid dresses:)