Saturday, December 31, 2011

Bring on 2012!

I am so ready and excited for a new year like never before.  Life is good and it's only going to get better.  I hope I can keep this level of optimism up the whole year through....

My goals are simple...

  • Stay Fit - I'm proud to say I've been hitting the gym regularly since before Thanksgiving!
  • Loose 15 more pounds.
  • Spend more quiet time with the boys when I put them to bed, make more time for reading MORE books and snuggling a little longer.  I know that in the blink of an eye they will be all grown up.
  •  Incorporate my photo business.
  • Keep up with the laundry.
  • Get rid of the junk drawer, permanantly.
  • Save money.
  • Spend time on my marriage.  More date nights for Hubs and me:)
  • Get pregnant!  (Maybe, I REALLY want one more baby and I feel like this is the make or break year.)  If I can't get Hubs on board then....I can't even think about that.  I think he is coming around. 
Happy New Year to all!  

5 comments:

Rebecca @ Unexplained X2 said...

I feel that starting New Year's Resolutions (or whatever you choose to call them) before the New Year actually starts is awesome...so nouveau.

Another baby? Woohoo!

We need to have more books.

We eliminated the junk drawer this past summer and it's joyous.

Danifred said...

So many great goals for the new year. (I especially love the baby part!)

Tezzie said...

Happy 2012, my friend! I hope it's a fabulous year, and that all your wishes and goals come true <3

Kristiina said...

I am so glad to see that you are blogging again! I've missed reading your posts. I am very slack on my blog...I need to do a holiday recap.

I'm working on my goals....hope that we both accomplish them all:)

For the Love of Naps - Sarah said...

Love your goals! You go girl.