Sunday, November 13, 2011

It's been so long, I forgot my password

It's been so long since I blogged that when I tried to log in this morning to comment on a few of my favorite blogs, I couldn't remember my password and had to reset it! 

I haven't been blogging for a while now.  Not sure why I fell out of it, for a while I felt like I just didn't have anything to say.  As I type right now and ramble on about nothing it feels good to be back at the keyboard. 

To catch you up, in case anyone is still reading this:

Puck just turned 7 years old!  I can hardly believe it.  We did the usual party and presents.  This year it was bowling and the kids had a blast. 
5 mos and 7 years!



My handsome future heartbreaker.


Muffin is improving all the time and is doing well in his Jr. Kindergarten class and still having speech once a week.

Brothers


I have lost 14 to 15 pounds and I am returning to Yoga on Monday.  I also stopped going to yoga, not sure why but I hope I can get back to a regular routine.    

Hope you are all well and hope to catch up soon!

5 comments:

*Jess* said...

that is a great update! Happy Birthday to your big boy!!

Danifred said...

Glad to have you back! The boys are looking so very grown up these days. And hooray to you for your weight loss, you go Mama!

Rebecca @ Unexplained X2 said...

Welcome back! Love love love these pictures and congrats on the poundage. That is AWESOME!

SmartBear said...

so glad to hear you are well...14 pounds??! That is amazing and I need your advice on that!
Happy birthday to your boy!
Best,
Tina

krayzid0rk said...

Glad to see you back! I've missed your posts.

Woo for weight loss!

Your boys are so handsome. I barely recognized Muffin with his hair not all curly. Is he still wearing it curly?