Sunday, September 25, 2011

Turning the Corner

...on this cold.  Finally.  It took over and ruined my whole weekend:(  At least I got to sleep a lot, that in itself is a gift to any and all mothers. 

It's just me and the dog here on the couch tonight.  We are watching Melanie Griffith and Harrison Ford in Working Girl.  I love watching old movies.  Hubs left to watch a football game at a neighbors and so here I sit with my Labradoodle and great big hair and even bigger shoulder pads.  What is up with those anyway?  I'm so glad I never had to wear shoulder pads.

I can't think of anything else to write. 

Good Night.

3 comments:

Farmers Wifey said...

ohhhhh I did the big hair/big shoulderpads thing...actually I can't believe how big my hair was!

Heather said...

Glad you are feeling a little better and hope you feel 100% very soon

Rebecca @ Unexplained X2 said...

Colds suck...Working Girl does not.