Friday, September 23, 2011

Friday Night Leftovers

  • I'm sick.  I'm a mom, you know what that means.  
  • I have 2 shoots scheduled this weekend, and of course I'm sick...ugh.
  • I feel like a hamster on a wheel.  It's always the same sh*t, different day.
  • Muffin seems to have breezed through his transition to a new class and a better teacher.  Sometimes things are just meant to be and work out for the best.  Sometimes:)
  • I plan to take a long hot steamy shower tonight before I collapse into my bed and hopefully a deep sleep for 8+ hours.
  • I'm so glad this week is over.

Go visit Danifred to enjoy the rest of the leftovers, trust me she is much better company than I am.

7 comments:

Mrs. Z said...

Feel better! Hope you get a great night's sleep!

JEN said...

Sleep is so beautiful, isn't it?

Heather said...

I am running on that same hamster wheel, my question is why haven't I lost any weight...

Jeni said...

Stopping by from FNL- good to see you back! Hope you get some rest and can find a few quiet moments for yourself this weekend.

Tezzie said...

Feel better soon, my friend!

Danifred said...

Hope you are starting to feel better, my friend!

Rebecca @ Unexplained X2 said...

Being sick as a Mom SUCKS!!!

That shower sounds good...I just wrote about a shower yesterday...it's the little things.