Saturday, September 3, 2011

Boys Going Bonkers

My boys are going bonkers.  Screaming, yelling, wrestling, hitting, jumping, fighting, chasing.  My family room has become a jungle gym, a playground...complete chaos.

Please oh please send that big yellow school bus down my street ASAP!  Puck heads to 1st Grade on Tuesday and not a minute too soon.  Muffin has to wait one more week but I'm completely excited that he will be attending the Jr. K program at his preschool...it's extended day 9:30-2:30!  Both of my boys need these long days to wear them out and the constant structure and daily routine really help keep them focused.

Wow, if I didn't have to go to work I would have so much time!  But at least the house can't get messy when no one is home;)

Maybe a trip to the playground today to pass the dog days of summer.  That and a giant pile of laundry is waiting for me upstairs. 

More coffee please!


4 comments:

Heather said...

Our youngest started first grade this year too. Good luck wearing them out!

Tezzie said...

Yay! That's so exciting that Puck is starting grade one this year!!! (they start a year later over here, so Boy has just started kindergarten, which he's loving :D) And, awesome that Muffin gets to be at JrK for an extended day...I'll bet with both of them being away from each other and activated all day, your evenings will be much calmer at home! Hang in there...only a few days left ;)

Danifred said...

We've had constant chaos here lately. Tot's attitude has definitely gotten worse since she started school. Is this what I have to look forward to?

Rebecca @ Unexplained X2 said...

Oh no! Where did vacation zen go???