Monday, September 5, 2011

24 Hours to Go

...until the school bus comes to take Puck to First grade!!!  I'm going to miss it of course because I have to work:(  I'm so excited for him to make new friends and take this new adventure.  I hope it's a great year for my little big man.  He turns 7 in only 2 months time.  SEVEN!  That just blows my mind. 

Yesterday I found him leaning over this large notebook writing.  He never writes or colors for fun, it's just not him.  This is what he was doing...

Composing?
I was shocked.  I took music and band throughout all my years in school.  Could it be it's in his blood?  I've never mentioned or encouraged music to him, not yet anyway.  He looks athletic but he hasn't really shown an interest in sports besides TKD.  This will be something to nurture if it comes up again. 

2 comments:

Our Side of the Mountain said...

Very neat on the written notes!!

Rebecca @ Unexplained X2 said...

That is awesome! My mother, a retired elementary school music teacher, would be very proud!