Monday, August 8, 2011

The Wonder of Children

I always feel like I did my job as a mom when my boys fall asleep before their heads hit their pillows.  It was a busy day.


I love watching them discover the world.
-Scooter ride to breakfast at our favorite diner.  
-Trip to Target for Legos and Rio.
-3 Hours at the Aquarium.  
-Grocery Shopping
-Dinner
-Kite Flying and a sunset swim on the bay...


Pushing the button for the wave machine, he loved it.

Us!

Starfish

Snack Time




Let's go fly a kite...or two.


Swimming at sunset...heaven.


Success:)  

Now I'm watching old movies on cable TV and sipping on some delicious red wine.  I've got friends coming to visit, a busy week ahead!  

3 comments:

*Jess* said...

you are a fun mom!

L. Merical said...

I wish I was coming to visit! Sounds like you guys are having a BLAST!

Rebecca @ Unexplained X2 said...

Hmmmmm...guess my vacation sucks! The Crazies were freaking up and playing in their room an hour past the time we put them to bed! Either we give suck-y vacations or they're too excited to be sleeping in big boy/girl beds.

BTW, love the picture with them far far away...love it.