Tuesday, August 16, 2011

The Last Day

...has arrived.  A whole month I've been here now:)  Last night as I started packing and cleaning the little beach condo my stomach hurt and my heart ached a little bit.  I'm all grown up so I know all too well that just because I want something doesn't mean I can have it.

What a gift this month has been.  We've been everywhere we could and then some!

I took lots of photos but probably not as many as usual since I was trying to live in the moment and not watch it happen in front of me.

I'm nervous about everything that is waiting at home for me.  Swirling around in my head is work, back-to-school, new speech therapist, bills, the house, activities for the boys, commuting...and so much more.

The beach will always be here.

Sunset

Special Dinner-Date with my Dad!  

My handsome, almost 7 year old!

Just hanging around.

Top of the world!

My little monkey!

5 comments:

For the Love of Naps - Sarah said...

I must say that you are EXTREMELY lucky to get to escape the real world for a whole month. Really lucky. I know that doesn't help in saying goodbye to the month of happiness...but try to find some things that you are excited to get home to...your bed..friends, routine, or something. It is hard. Give yourself a few days or a week to transition back.

For the Love of Naps - Sarah said...

and... I LOVE the photos. How do you like your new camera? What is your favorite go to lens?

Danifred said...

I hope home is treating you well. thinking of you!

Rebecca @ Unexplained X2 said...

Love the pictures, as usual.

Hopefully you can maintain a little corner of your brain for the peace that this month has brought you. It's so hard to hold onto.

raisingmiles said...

LOVE.LOVE. the last pic!