- We are ready for school to start here in our house. Sept 6 can't come fast enough. The boys are fighting constantly and seem to be bored with just about every activity under the sun including riding bikes. They have been playing waaaaaaay toooooooo much Super Mario for Wii but I kind of don't blame them. I will literally be jumping for joy when the school bus pulls up outside our house.
- Super excited about Muffins new Speech Therapist that is more affordable, will get to see him weekly, AND will be meeting with him at school! No more shuttling back and forth to the therapist office and my wallet is getting a break too! Yippee:)
- I think I am going to make a list of personal and family goals and post them on my bathroom mirror. I really need to lose 35lbs...really. Ugg. I also think our house hold needs a more structured routine. I have some ideas to make daily life in our house calmer and more comfortable for everyone.
- They changed our dress code at work and I don't have hardly any professional looking clothes that fit. No more flip flops, which I can totally understand and winter is coming any how but...I have like 1 pair of black pants and 3 blouses....not to mention I get up and get dressed when it's still dark and "dressing up" is just going to make my morning crazier.
- I have a Family Reunion shoot tonight. I'm guessing it's going to be windy and raining...this will be fun.
- Oh, I almost forgot. I never shared Muffins hair cut with you! It was a big week for him. Big boy hair cut, big boy booster seat in the car and he learned to ride his bike without training wheels at 4-1/2!
|Muffin without the curls...sniff sniff...|
Go taste the leftovers at Danifred's place!