Saturday, July 23, 2011

Warm Salty Breezes

We're here.  It's glorious.  I think yesterday morning was my favorite time so far.  The boys and I went for an early morning walk on the beach with the dog.  It's like our pooch was dragging us to the water and the boys, well I couldn't keep them out of the water.  Within 5 minutes the shirts were off and they were swimming right along with the dog. 
Doggy has bolted for the water...you can see him if you look close.

Me...I was sipping coffee and snapping pix...as usual.  It gave me such a good feeling to be watching my boys experience pure joy...

A boy and his dog.
Trying to make armpit farts...yep, all boy here.



My baby, growing up so fast...
I thought...yeah, I could get used this...

5 comments:

The Captain's Wife said...

who couldn't get used to that? enjoy!

For the Love of Naps - Sarah said...

my dear, I am so happy you are happy. It looks heavenly. Enjoy the whole time. We head on vacation as a family of five this year, instead of me with the kids. I am so excited for Ed to be there. I will think of you on your salty beach while I sip my latte on the dock of our northern WI lake. Cheers my friend!

Laura said...

Looks like heaven! Enjoy!

Danifred said...

So glad you are all having a great time. I am loving your FB photos and daily updates. Keep enjoying!

Rebecca @ Unexplained X2 said...

Armpit farts really are the best...enjoy your time.