Friday, July 1, 2011

I Love...

  • that minute in the morning when you are awake but your eyes are closed and your alarm hasn't gone off yet.
  • Diet Soda (but I am thinking about giving it up as I believe it is adding to my loss in short term memory)
  • Driving with music.
  • BBQ Fritos
  • 10,000 Maniacs (w/ Natalie Merchant)
  • Red Wine, any kind I am not a snob.
  • Watching old movies I love over and over.
  • When my kids accomplish something.
  • How my feet feel in the sand.
  • Paris and anything French.
  • Getting a pedicure.
  • Taking pictures, with my iPhone, Point and Shoot, or Canon 7D, doesn't matter:)
  • Hot Baths
  • Yoga
  • Yoga Pants and Cami's are my favorite thing to wear!
  • Flip flops or better yet, bare feet:)
  • Kissing my children's cheeks...

4 comments:

Crystal said...

I love all these things too, but I'll add sushi. I love sushi! I haven't been to France but I'd love to go.

Danifred said...

I'm so with you on the flip flops and bare feet. My favorite part of warm weather!

Michele said...

I so agree about the pedicures. I'm in major need of one right now.

Rebecca @ Unexplained X2 said...

BBQ Fritos rock.

So does red wine.

So does not being a snob and drinking whatever someone puts in your glass.

Yup...love this little post!

(really? diet soda?)