Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Hopeful

I've been thinking about the post I wrote last night and I've come up with this:

Today I am hopeful that I will have the willpower to eat healthy.  I hope that I will have more energy to get through the day so that I can get out there and walk a few miles tonight.

I will drink water.

Today I will make an appointment to cut my hair.  I will donate my hair to to Locks of Love.

Today I will be confident and remember that it's not others who give me validation but rather I that validates myself. 

What are you going to do for yourself today?

5 comments:

Tezzie said...

Thanks for this! You're right...I should take time for me. Not exactly sure how I'll actually DO that...but something to think about, at least :D Hope they pamper you at the hairdresser's!

Danifred said...

Good for you!!!!

Ed, Sarah, Charley, and Henry said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
For the Love of Naps - Sarah said...

This sounds great. I am making sure to fit in my morning latte and I am taking time in the evening to clean up so I feel more energized in the am.

and that comment deleted was me. Sorry about that.

Rebecca @ Unexplained X2 said...

This sounds more like it. How much can you donate to LOL?