Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Go For the Gold and Beyond

My big boy Puck went for his TKD Gold belt tonight.  I was shocked at how difficult the test was.  We won't find out until tomorrow if he passed.  For his sake, I really hope he does.  This would be a great confidence boost for him.  I want him to be reminded how good it feels to be rewarded for your hard work.  He has to repeat the form in the morning for the Master Teacher.  I think he totally froze when put on the spot.  I practiced with him all evening, which is hilarious because I've never taken TKD in my life!

A week from today I'll be leaving on a month long vacay to my most favorite place in the world.  I am so excited to be leaving behind everything that is normal.  Tomorrow I have to begin packing everything from bathing suits to bicycles.  I even get to stay longer than the Hubs for some extra special Mom & Puck and Muffin time:)

We stay in this tiny little one bedroom place but it's so worth it.  Five more days of work is all that is keeping me from relaxation and joy:)

Can't wait and promise lots of photos to come!

1 comment:

Rebecca @ Unexplained X2 said...

I can only picture you doing TKD...enjoy your vacay!