Friday, July 29, 2011

Friday Night Leftovers



-I love it here and I don't want to leave.  I won't even begin to go into the reasons why...
-Anger hurts.  Please treat others the way you would want them to treat you, I don't know how many times I can say it.
-My 4 year old, Muffin, has taught himself to swim!  He is amazing.
-I have a new fav author, Elin Hilderbrand...I'm pretty sure I can write a book someday.
-I am tan.  Very tan.
-Need some new people to tweet with, anyone interested?

Please go help yourself at Danifred's Buffet.

2 comments:

Danifred said...

I am so happy you are having a wonderful time. You totally deserve it.

And, go Muffin! He rocks.

Rebecca @ Unexplained X2 said...

Tan is pretty awesome.

So is teaching yourself how to swim. It is amazing to see what these little bodies can do.

Twitter still scares me.