Saturday, July 16, 2011

Friday Night Leftovers {The Morning After}


 *The packing begins today.  Lots of work ahead to plan for this extended holiday:)  Countdown Begins T-Minus 6 days and only 3 more days of work.

 *I found a new Speech Therapist that charges our regular co-pay AND may be able to treat Muffin at School in the Fall.  AT SCHOOL, CHEAPER, MORE OFTEN.  I could jump for joy, seriously.  We will be meeting her at the end of August:)

*We have 2 beta fish.  No one cares about these fish and so I have to take care of them.  I think they both have fin rot too.  We've had the one for 3+ years now?  Really?  Had I known the life expectancy for these things was longer than a year...I'm kinda ready for them to go the way of the hermit crab.

*Sometimes I feel like I am wearing a sign around my neck that says, "Treat me like Sh*t."  Maybe it's the heat but I am glad shooting for my full-time job is finished for the summer.

*I think I am too old to ever leave the house without eyeliner ever again.  Either that or don't remove the sunglasses.

*Puck DID EARN HIS GOLD BELT!  He called me at work to let me know since the belt ceremony took place during his summer camp.  I am so proud of him!!!

It's not too late to go share your leftovers with the lovely and funny, Danifred.  Link up, it's fun!

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

Oh gosh! Are you telling me I have at least 2+ more years or longer with my Beta fish? Ugh. I know the feeling, the kids want them and guess who takes care of them. Yours truly.

I didn't know you were moving. Where you headed?

Jeni said...

Love reading your blog! Here again from FNL- glad you are getting a vacation soon and congrats to your little guy on the gold belt. We also did the beta and hermit crab thing and, well, you can guess how that ended. I laughed outloud re: your eyeliner comment- thought the same exact thing about myself the other day when I was putting it on, so glad I found one I finally liked (I use a Bare Minerals quad- can apply dry or wet). Happy packing and enjoy your holiday!

Tezzie said...

yay, Puck!!! Great job...I know your mama's very proud :)

Danifred said...

Great news on finding a new speech therapist. Such wonderful news. And yeah for Puck :)

Rebecca @ Unexplained X2 said...

If I saw you wearing that sign around your neck, I'd laugh and then take you for a pedicure!