Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Ahhhh....

My bags are packed.  The car is partially loaded and I only have to endure one more day of work until I get to escape from this mundane place.

Right now I'm enjoying HGTV and a cold, pre-vacation beer with my feet up, I might add.  Actually I'm icing the bottom of my heel.  I don't know why but it hurts so much and feels as if I am standing on the hardest surface in the world.  This is my 3rd night in a row of icing.  Wearing the flats and flip flops that I love don't help.  Sigh...maybe walking in the sand with help;)  Do they make cute orthopedic flip flops?

I haven't taken many photographs lately but I plan to correct this while on vacay.

T-Minus 36 hours and counting...

6 comments:

Laura said...

So excited for you - I hope it is wonderful and you get all the pictures to prove it. :)

Michele said...

I love the excited feeling I get know a vacation is almost here. I hope you are able to get away, relax, and have a blast with your family!

SmartBear said...

Have a fun and relaxing time! Hope your feet feel better soon!
Best,
Tina

Danifred said...

So excited for you! You are almost there :)

Tezzie said...

Hope you're having a great time, sitting with your feet up...and sipping some cool, exotic beverage. Take it easy, my friend, and have a lovely vacation!

Rebecca @ Unexplained X2 said...

Salt water cures all...have fun!