- I am an avoider. I avoid anything, person, or situation that could potentially create conflict.
- I am a pleaser. If I love cheesecake but you want chocolate cake, I will order the chocolate cake every single time.
- People seem to think I "Tell it like it is." I've also been told that I don't take crap from anyone. Hmmm..funny that they have it all wrong.
- I put my needs last and still feel guilty when I buy clothing off the clearance rack at Target because I should be buying groceries instead.
- I 've been commuting 60 miles round trip for 8 years now and I don't want to do it anymore.
- I believe this: Treat others as you would have them treat you. If everyone practiced this, the world would be a better place.
Friday, June 3, 2011
Friday Night Leftovers - Tidbits About Me
Go join in the feast with Danifred for this edition of Friday Night Leftovers. You won't regret it.