Friday, June 3, 2011

Friday Night Leftovers - Tidbits About Me

Go join in the feast with Danifred for this edition of Friday Night Leftovers.  You won't regret it.



  • I am an avoider.  I avoid anything, person, or situation that could potentially create conflict.
  • I am a pleaser.  If I love cheesecake but you want chocolate cake, I will order the chocolate cake every single time.  
  • People seem to think I "Tell it like it is." I've also been told that I don't take crap from anyone.  Hmmm..funny that they have it all wrong. 
  • I put my needs last and still feel guilty when I buy clothing off the clearance rack at Target because I should be buying groceries instead.
  • I 've been commuting 60 miles round trip for 8 years now and I don't want to do it anymore.
  • I believe this:  Treat others as you would have them treat you.  If everyone practiced this, the world would be a better place.

7 comments:

Tezzie said...

aha!!! We must be twins separated at birth... ;) I can totally relate to all of your points...and I SO agree with your last one <3

Sorry I've been absent for so long, my friend. Hope you've been doing well :D

Becky said...

I completely feel you on this.

Rebecca @ Unexplained X2 said...

That commute sucks. I feel for ya.

The last statement...YES!

I wish I could order cheesecake for you...I'd only have ONE bite!

April said...

Mmmm cheesecake, I'd share it with you. :-)

I TOTALLY feel guilty buying myself ANYTHING so I can totally relate!!!

Danifred said...

Seriously, we are so much alike.

SmartBear said...

Ack! I did that commute for 3 years BEFORE having a kid and it sucked. I feel for ya girl. Now get yerself to the Target rack...you deserve it!
Best,
Tina

Shell said...

This: "I put my needs last and still feel guilty when I buy clothing off the clearance rack at Target because I should be buying groceries instead."
is me.