Friday, April 15, 2011

Friday Night Leftovers




  •  I'm shooting a Wedding tomorrow:)  I'm super excited but I'm hoping it doesn't rain on the couples big day.  Not to mention that I would really prefer outdoor portraits for my portfolio.  Rain, rain go away, come again another day!!!
  • I hate Star.Wars Lego W.ii game.  The boys keep wanting to play it but they don't know how and I can't help them.  Thank you Nintendo for bringing frustration into my family room:(   I wish they would stick with bowling, golf, and air sports.
  • I had the best day at work today.  Got the close on a great new client.  I've been working on this one and waiting for a decision for weeks and weeks.  It won me a lunch out with my boss:) 
  • This summer I will be spending an entire month at the beach.  I am so excited to be away from here in a place I love that brings me such peace and happiness...I can't wait.  Hubs will be there for 3 weeks and then the boys and me will stay for a week of quality mom and boys time.  If I could have my way I would move there and never come back.
  •  I've learned as I age that real friendship and connection is a rare and something that should be cherished.  It's really hard to create new connections that mean something and last.  I am thankful for the few people in my life that fall under this category.  I hope they know how important they are to me and that I carry them with me wherever I go.  
  •  My personal post can be found HERE.  Only invited guests can read, sorry.  Only readers with blogs that I follow are invited.  If you are interested you can email me at steppingoncheerios{at}gmail.{com}.  
  • Pictured below, just for fun.  Me, senior year in high school taking photos for the yearbook.  Yes, I am wearing a bed sheet...it was Senior Toga Day of course....What you can't see it that the sheet was pink.  I love pink;)  I've been a photographer all my life...
    Please go see one of my favorite bloggers, Danifred to share in all the glorious leftovers!   Clean out all of your leftovers, it feels so good to have a clean fridge!

        4 comments:

        Rebecca @ Unexplained X2 said...

        Toga Day??? That would have gotten so slutty at my school!

        Good luck with the wedding tomorrow...how fun!

        Ummmm...a month at the beach? Who are you? Can I meet you there? :)

        *Jess* said...

        You will do a fabulous job with the wedding!
        And I absolutely detest all "Lego" games on the Wii. I don't know what to do at all with Star Wars, Harry Potter, or Batman. That's my husband's department. I just let the kids call him at work to figure out what to do. Oh, and we watch a lot of spoilers on You Tube.

        Danifred said...

        Sadly, it looks like the rain is winning out today. I think that's supposed to be good luck though, right?

        A month at the beach sounds like pure bliss!

        daisybv2 said...

        I am jealous one month on the beach!

        And Enjoy the outdoor wedding, I love pics outside!