Friday, April 8, 2011

Friday Night Leftovers



  •  I'm still here.  It was a busy week but Friday has finally arrived.  No rest for the weary though...Baseball opening ceremonies for T-Ball and 2 games tomorrow.  I have a photo shoot on Sunday and a wedding shoot next weekend. 
  • I'm happy to announce that I lost 2 pounds this week.  Thank you Jillian Michaels.  
  • I really hope the Federal Govt gets this budget mess figured out.  We would really like to continue to pay our mortgage and feed our children.
  • I haven't slept well the last couple nights.  This is VERY unusual for me.  I usually crash but lately I've been tossing and turning and waking up for no reason.  
  • I wanted to let all those that regularly comment and tweet with me that I really appreciate you and I love getting all your comments and sharing in your lives:)  It's so nice to feel like I'm not alone with all this mommy stuff.
  • Here's what we were up to tonight...

    How to enjoy the leftovers
    1. Write out all the random thoughts swimming in your head that don't quite constitute a blog entry of their own.
    2. Copy and paste the Leftovers photo onto your post (copy photo, upload to your post).
    3. Link back to Sippy Cups.  Click there to play!!!  Danifred Rocks!
    4. Enter your name and the permalink to your post into Mr. Linky. (Now, Mr. Linky has not been kind to me, so if he doesn't work, then screw him and leave your blog address in the comment section instead so that others can find you.)
    5. Visit all the other leftovers and leave your love over the weekend. Comments are like hugs!

    5 comments:

    Mrs. Z said...

    Right there with ya with the gov't shutdown...

    Popcorn party looks like fun! What a great way to end the week!

    Danifred said...

    Horray for 2 pounds! That rocks :) I can't wait until our girls have the attention span to watch some movies.

    Rebecca @ Unexplained X2 said...

    I love those pictures (as usual). I'm wondering if I want the Crazies to get involved w/T-ball at all...seems like a lot of work!

    Miss Michaels really seems like she'd kick my bootay!

    krayzid0rk said...

    We got those same popcorn things when we moved in and Jake asked what we were gonna do with them. USE THEM DUHHH! They are cute little props.

    Your boys seriously have pretty eyes. I hate using the word pretty with our boys but seriously? It's the only word that works :)

    MostlyFlumxd said...

    Thanks for the comment on my Paris post, I will post another soon.
    Also, regarding the sleep thing, or lack thereof...I have discovered earplugs and one Benadryl do the job nicely. I don't sleep A LOT but that little pill helps decongest me AND get me over the no sleep hump!