- I'm still here. It was a busy week but Friday has finally arrived. No rest for the weary though...Baseball opening ceremonies for T-Ball and 2 games tomorrow. I have a photo shoot on Sunday and a wedding shoot next weekend.
- I'm happy to announce that I lost 2 pounds this week. Thank you Jillian Michaels.
- I really hope the Federal Govt gets this budget mess figured out. We would really like to continue to pay our mortgage and feed our children.
- I haven't slept well the last couple nights. This is VERY unusual for me. I usually crash but lately I've been tossing and turning and waking up for no reason.
- I wanted to let all those that regularly comment and tweet with me that I really appreciate you and I love getting all your comments and sharing in your lives:) It's so nice to feel like I'm not alone with all this mommy stuff.
- Here's what we were up to tonight...
How to enjoy the leftovers
1. Write out all the random thoughts swimming in your head that don't quite constitute a blog entry of their own.
2. Copy and paste the Leftovers photo onto your post (copy photo, upload to your post).
3. Link back to Sippy Cups. Click there to play!!! Danifred Rocks!
4. Enter your name and the permalink to your post into Mr. Linky. (Now, Mr. Linky has not been kind to me, so if he doesn't work, then screw him and leave your blog address in the comment section instead so that others can find you.)
5. Visit all the other leftovers and leave your love over the weekend. Comments are like hugs!