Friday, April 1, 2011

Friday Night Leftovers







  • I can't even begin to express my sheer happiness and joy that today is Friday.  It was a long day at work.  I do NOT like getting up at 5:30am.  Also, my body is just too darn old to be hauling all of this heavy equipment everyday, setting it up, breaking it down...I'm so tired of it.  It's a busy week next week too I think my only office day is Wednesday.  I suppose hump day is as good a day as any to hide behind my desk.
  • Did I mention how happy I am that today is Friday?
  • My oldest and dearest friends Bridal shower is tomorrow and I am so excited to get to share in her day.  I know she'll be smiling ear to ear and I can't wait, even though I have nothing to wear...
  • I hope we get to eat out tonight.  I also hope I get to drink some wine, a lot of wine.
  • This guy is sitting on my lap right now and it feels so good:)
I can be sick of taking pix at work and come home and STILL want to photograph this kid!  He is taking a picture of me too;)  Future photographer in training...
  •  We had the house cleaned professionally on Monday and I'm still enjoying the clean-ness.  Just step over the mountain of laundry and we're all good.
  • Need to lose weight....I wonder what I'm waiting for?
Have some leftovers to toss out?  Go check in with Danifred of Sippy Cups Are Not for Star.bucks and link up to this awesome meme!

6 comments:

The Tompkins Family said...

Mmmm...wine!!!

Time4Mommy said...

hmmm wine indead!!Now that you mention it, I think I will grab a glass :)

Danifred said...

All that I've asked for for my birthday and Mother's Day is to have the house cleaned. If only there were more hours in the day to get it all done!

Mrs. Z said...

I too vote for another hour in the day...I figure with just one extra one a day I can get the cleaning done - or at least a passable version of done! I asked for cleaners for Mother's Day too!

Nicole said...

I have had a cleaning service a couple times in the past and OMG do I miss them! There is just something so much better about having someone else clean your house! And why is it that whatever they seem to do lasts longer than anything I do?!

I hope the bridal shower was fun!

Rebecca @ Unexplained X2 said...

A house cleaned by someone else is like eating a sandwich made by someone else...it's always better than if you did it yourself.

I hope you had a lot of wine too!