Saturday, April 30, 2011

Friday Night Leftovers - Saturday AM Edition



Thank goodness for Danifred's FNL.  It gives me a reason to sit down and blog.  You should come play with us too!  I was too busy last night drinking Black Box wine and watching coverage of THE wedding to do anything else, so here is my Saturday edition of FNL.

  • On Monday, the UPS truck is going to roll up with my brand new Canon 7D camera!  I CANNOT wait.  I am so excited to get my hands on it!  I have waited so long and have worked hard enough to finally pay for this, my DREAM camera...ecstatic doesn't even begin to describe how I feel.

Click HERE for image credit.

  • Muffin has a fever again.  I started his ear drops right away.  I'm hoping this stops it in his tracks.  He is missing his T-Ball game today, so once again Coach Dad has to go coach a team of kids without his own son being there...Uggg.  Poor Hubs:(  I guess that means we will be hanging around the house all day, which honestly is just fine with me.
  • I thought the Royal Wedding was fascinating.  I'm always a sucker for a love story;)
  • Had lots of inquiries for Photo Bookings...not enough time in May, oh my!  It's good news, bad news I guess.  
  • I'm happy to report I have been losing some weight...slowly but surely.  Seeing the ounces come off everyday keeps me motivated.  Yeah, bathing suit shopping may be less torturous.  Wait, whom I kidding, Hahaha!
  • 3 more weeks until my best friend gets married.  Can't wait to celebrate her big day and I even love the bridesmaid dresses:)

7 comments:

For the Love of Naps - Sarah said...

I am so excited for you. Monday probably can't come soon enough! ENJOY!

Rebecca @ Unexplained X2 said...

It's so nice when you like a bridesmaid dress...you actually feel pretty walking down the aisle as opposed to some clod.

I'm sure your new camera will make all of your dreams come true! It's awesome!!!

Danifred said...

Horray for a new camera! And, so exciting to have more work coming your way. Maybe this is the start of something wonderful (and new!)

raisingmiles said...

YAY! I just got a new dream camera in March and I LOVE it. What a great way to start off your week!

raisingmiles said...

YAY! I just got a new dream camera in March and I LOVE it. What a great way to start off your week!

daisybv2 said...

Awesome Camera I am jealous although I suck at taking pictures althogether my hubby is the talented one.

How Exciting about your BF! I cant wait to see pics

krayzid0rk said...

YAYYYY for the new camera! I was so excited for mine as well. took me 5 years to finally get it. one of the best feelings :)