Saturday, March 12, 2011

Saturday To-Do's

My day started great; I got to sleep until 9:00am and Hubs made me a Egg White Omelet with Cheese:)  It was very tasty but I must admit I missed the yolks a little.

Here's my plan for the day:

  • finish coffee
  • get dressed
  • head to toy store to buy Muffin a shiny new bike (I'm more excited than he is.)
  • finish eradicating my house of all unnecessary paper.  Paper is evil.
  • TAXES.  I have to get to this ASAP or Hubs might lose his mind.
  • catch up on laundry, I made a decent size dent this week
  • vacuum the stairs...ewwww
  • take some new photos of my boys.
  • come to grips with Pucks new OBSESSION over the new Power Rangers Samurai.  It's so cheesy.  This mornings episode was about a villain that poisons all the rangers with his "Halitosis".  Yes, bad breath!!!  He LOVE it!

Have a great weekend:)

5 comments:

Laura said...

oh the evils of hallitosis! good luck with your list

Danifred said...

Hope you had a ton of success with your list. (And, I hate vacuuming the stairs!)

Jeri Lynne said...

Found you on Top Mommy Blogs today, and love your blog! I am now following you, and am giving you the "One Lovely Blog" award. To grab it, visit my blog and pick it up!

http://the-knight-life.blogspot.com/2011/03/thank-you-janice.html

purseblogger said...

Oh those Power Rangers. lol That does sound like a pretty lame episode. :)
So, how's the bike?

Rebecca said...

Bahahahaha...halitosis! That is hysterical!

I have tried the egg white thing and just couldn't stomach it...that surprised me very much.

I hate paper too...