Saturday, March 26, 2011

Hipstamatic Pix

This little iPhone app is growing on me....it makes even the most mundane look interesting.  In case you don't know what a Hipstamatic is, it's a throwback camera app that mimics the look and feel of the old plastic cameras of the past. 

Here's what I did while I was bored today...

Coffee...oh how I love thee...

My feet...in much need of a pedicure.

Me...looking my age;)

My Wedding Rings

Muffin after the Motrin kicked in playing his DS.

Pizza Planet Alien

Finding Nemo

Me again...yep, bored.

Puck playing Power Rangers Samurai on my laptop.

5 comments:

For the Love of Naps - Sarah said...

Very fun! is it a free app?

The pictures you posted of your self are fabulous! I can never get a good picture of myself.

Rebecca @ Unexplained X2 said...

i.want.an.iphone.bad

great shots!

Danifred said...

I love, love this app! And you are so right, it can make anything look awesome. (Not that your subjects weren't awesome to start with)

fiddlehead said...

That app is awesome...perfect activity when your feeling bored. love it and must have it....wonder if my droid could handle it. hmmm.

Nicole said...

I am seriously crossing my fingers in hopes that my Blackberry dies because I SO love this app! You take such awesome pictures to begin with, but I love the fun touches that it adds.